Our team of highly experienced wind turbine technicians have the specialist skills, training and safety equipment to respond quickly and provide efficient servicing of multiple wind turbine platforms at any wind farm.
Our people are our strength and our strong and valued partnerships working side by side with our clients’ teams has been a testament to our approach.
We have an extensive range of specialised technicians on hand, providing a ‘one-stop’ resource for all wind turbine service requirements, including:
- main component technicians
- electrical technicians
- general service technicians
- commissioning technicians
- specialist blade repair technicians with the training and experience in cost-saving in-situ repair.
Fully trained service technicians
Our fully trained wind turbine service technicians include electrical and mechanical technicians, who can deliver on every aspect of construction along with:
- servicing and preventative maintenance
- fault diagnosis
- breakdown response
- major component change-outs
Our wind turbine blade technicians capable of performing:
- internal and external fibreglass repair
- blade inspections
- major structural repairs
- major structural upgrades
Our technicians are backed up by our wind turbine project management team